Electromecanic , Maintenance , Electrification
Electromecanics , also known as electrotechnic is the combination of two technics (electricty and mecanics) :
- In the early applications of electricty, its was often used as a source of energy for mecanical applications
- In the early twenty-first century, it was electricity and electronics that often needed a mecanical support or micro technics in order to provide it services and assure it good use.
- The creation of 3D printing and domestic stereolithography favours the return of electromecanics.
- In the 90’s when the microelectromecanics was developed, we begun to explore sectors, atleast on theoretical bases on nanomicroelectronic
Today, electromecaic is applied in numerous applications, not all can be listed. But the main one’s are those whihc concerns the industry, for example :
- Printers, CD players, DVD players, etc…..
- Motors and other hydraulic presses
- Locomotions like trains and also tramway
- Vehicules equiped with generators and other electric motors
Source : Wikipedia
What our electromecanicians can do for you : machine installations
Our electrical engineers install new machines in a workshop or on site : production machinery, lifting machinery, etc….
Based on the fabrication documents, they ensure the mouting of motors, bearing rings ou speed drives, and establishes electrical connections. They proceed with numerous setting pricipales and verify a proper fuunction of thewhole system.
The major role of our electrical engineers is to maintain and troubleshoot all defaults on your machines. Thereby, performing preventif maintenance methods. They carry out various maintenance task such as : cleaning, checking of the isolation of electrical circuits, greasing, the change of emergency mecanical parts, etc…
Our electrical engineers also performs check ups to identify a defect such as overheating, deformation or wear off.
Henceforth, they change the defective parts.
When a failure occurs, our electrical engineers perform a series of test et mesurements in order to identify the cause of failure. Then, they replace the damaged parts or the components, make the necessary settings and put the machine back in service.
With their experience, they can help suggest improvements, and also intervene in the manufacturing ot the machinery